Here are some links that we think are useful within the translation industry and some which are just for fun (language based of course):
- Jim Breen's Japanese Page
- Omniglot - a guide to the languages, alphabets, syllabaries and other writing systems of the world
- Doug's (not so) hotlists
- Translators Cafe
- Learn Chinese Online eChineseLearning provides one-on-one live online Chinese lessons using free video instant messaging software. Learn Chinese online with best teachers in Beijing! Currently, our students are from over 40 countries in the world from age 4 to 70.
- Chinese Language School in Beijing A top-rated Chinese school in China offering General/Business/Intensive/HSK courses and strong Culture Immersion programs helping you to learn Chinese in Beijing, China.
- EUATC (European Union of Associations of Translation Companies)